Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 18. maj 2013

A dream swap...

When Lydia and I swap - we do it properly ;)
This is the latest swap-parcel from my sweet, generous and always positive friend Lydia, Purple Castle, whom I really am proud to call my friend - thanks a million times again!!!

Let's have a closer look at the content, shall we...?

First we have 3 from Pure Ice, a brand I have been wanting to try a while now, it's Speechless, Deja Vu (amazing purple/blue shift) and Last Chance. Further more two other to me new brands: Salon Perfect How Dare you! and the gorgeous holographic Jade Holografico Fascinio Violetta...

Next 3 Illamasquas from my wish list: Nudge (a true lemming), Venous and Superstition - and another new brad that I wished for: Mint Polish Original Mint and Dirty Sheila that shifts between pink/hot pink and fuchsia with an amazing shimmer...

6 L'oreals from my wish list, the first 4 from the Versailles Romance coll.: Royally Yours, Pisachio dream, Creme puffs, Lacey lilac and 2 from the TRENDsetter coll.: Royally reinvented and Not a cloud in sight...

Look at that gorgeous Julie G Cabana Boy, it's so gorgeous, and two other new brands in my collection is Covergirl Vio-last and Flower by Drew Barrymore NP8 Good Bud-dy and finally Nicole by Opi Stand by Your Manni from the Modern Family coll.

From Sinful we have 4 from the Sugar rush coll: Sweeth Tooth, Candy Coated, Sugar Rush and Sugar n Spice. And two other Sinful's Star dust and Amethyst...

- and last but definitely not least 3 gorgeous bracelets, made by Lydia.
Did you know that Lydia is a very talented bracelet maker?? If not - have a look at her Facebook page Purple Castle's Bracelets and Stuff - where you also can buy other kinds of home made jewlery - sooo pretty. And please give her a "Like" too...


Thanks Lydia for all these amazing polishes and bracelets - I'm so thrilled to have all of them my friend!!!

40 kommentarer:

  1. It's really a dream swap Maria :)

    SvarSlet
  2. There's so many pretty blues and greens in this swap! I also love the bracelets :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, Lydia knows me so well :) The bracelets really are sooo pretty!

      Slet
  3. OMG! *u*
    Deja vu is something perfect and hello to those giant L'Oreal polishes! :D
    You are soooo lucky ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is something perfect - and I looove thos large L'oreal bottles too, I wish we could get them in Europe!

      Slet
  4. Wow, what a swap. I also received a swap package today. Swapping makes us happy.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh yes, you are so right about both LOL

      Slet
  5. ohhh lucky you! so many beautiful pastel shades! Those L'oreals are all amazing, and that Mint (a new to me brand) is very interesting, I like its bottles :) Looking forward to see them closer on your nails :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world :) Mint is a very interesting brand - I look forward to trying them!!

      Slet
  6. I am sitting here and drooling over these babies,you are one lucky lady my friend:)Great colors

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I understand why - and indeed I am, so very lucky :) - thanks a lot Mimi!

      Slet
  7. Nice swap...lovely polishes and love the bracelets...:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes - Lydia makes such beautiful bracelets - and the polishes are soo beautiful, thanks a lot Puja!

      Slet
  8. Aw I'm so happy you like them Maria :) I had tons of fun making the bracelets and picking out the polishes. Hugs*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I really do my dear fried, and I love having you as a friend <3

      Slet
  9. This is quite a package. It's great to have such a swapping partner. Lovely polishes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You can say that again - I really feel so lucky - thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  10. Fantastic!! I'm amazed over all the pretties, and I want to see them on!! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So am I - and easy now, sooner or later LOL - but I looks forward to them!

      Slet
  11. Svar
    1. So was I when I opened - apart from a little squeeling and OHHH's ;)

      Slet
  12. Some super pretty polishes there!

    SvarSlet
  13. Ooh, great stuff! I especially like the L'Oreal and Sinful Colors polishes :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I find it hard to choose - I love them all LOL

      Slet
  14. Awesome nail mail! :)

    SvarSlet
  15. A nail mail to die for! :-)
    I want 6 L'oreals right away! :-) Beautiful bracelets! :-) You're so lucky to have a friend like Lydz, awesome person and awesome nail artist! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I really am SO lucky to count Lydia as my friend :)
      And you are right, it's to die for!

      Slet
  16. Those Pure ICE polishes look so gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  17. Svar
    1. You are absolutely spot on Sara - thanks :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...