Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 1. august 2015

Moo Moo Stories - Part 4

It is time for the next part in the stories about flowers and Moo Moos from Moo Moo Signatures ;)

In Danish this plant is called honningurt, in Latin phacelia tanacetifolia and in English it seems to be called: lacy phaceliablue tansy or purple tansy. There was something "Sparkly" in the middle of it, I wonder what that is..?

I was taking photos of these pretty daisies, but I felt someone was watching me, hmmmmm let's see if I can take a clearer photo for tomorrow, maybe we can identify who it is - any ideas...?

You might remember the photo of daisies yesterday, where I felt being watched..? Well here you see who was hiding, Molly and Sparkly, who would have guessed it hahahaha

Elder flowers are blooming at the moment, but the storm and the heavy wind we still are having has beaten them up badly. I managed to find these still looking pretty for this Moo Moo photo...

Playing in the pansies...


Two roses, or is it two Moo Moos - or, yes of course BOTH It is frustrating how windy it is and have been the last couple of weeks. The Moo Moos are too light to be outside on flowers...


The Moo Moos has discovered how delicious strawberries are... 


In the mood for some indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

16 kommentarer:

  1. Awww...Molly and Sparkly seems enjoying a lot in Maria's wonderland! And I think they are now pausing better.... ;-) may be they too are exited to work in Moorasic park... lol... <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I hope they do.
      You are right, their "inner model" is more and more prominent :D

      Slet
  2. They seem to be enjoying themselves 😀😆

    SvarSlet
  3. Yesterday, when the girls spelled out your report on Sparkly and Molly, they decided to see if they could find the Dutch name of the flowers in your pictures (we live in the Netherlands). Strawberries were easy: aardbeien (but, as the youngest - 8 ears old - pointed out, those aren't flowers). Roses are called rozen, pansies are viooltjes and daisies are madeliefjes (they recognized those from the pictures). Elder flowers were harder but they found out they are called vlierbloesem. Honningurt was really tough but when they searched for the Latin name, they found out the flower is called Bijenvriend (Bee friend) in Dutch. After they figured that out, the eldest - 10 years old - wanted to know if the Danish name had something to do with bees and with a little help from Google Translate she figured out honning means honey which comes from bees.
    You should have seen her beam with pride when she did that all by herself :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, I'm happy to hear this - but I'm not sure about the Danish name Honningurt - but is must have something to do with smelling sweet for bees and others collecting nectar...
      Please tell them they are very clever girls, I so enjoy to read your "reports" :)

      Slet
  4. I see that you really have a lot of fun with your little friends! :-) Those roses look like they were made of velvet! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - never too old to be a child ;)
      Yes, my thoughts exactly, they are really velvety!!

      Slet
  5. Your Moo Moos have great taste in flowers and fruit :-D They are just sooooooo cute. Always make me smile :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do LOL - I'm so happy to hear it, thanks a lot Ananka! :D

      Slet
  6. hope these cuties eat all your strawberries ;)

    SvarSlet
  7. Lovely post <3 I'm keeping going backward but I will be back on the next days to catch up with every single post :) and those strawberries look so yummy :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much dear *Ky*, but please do not feel obliged to comment on all posts <3

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...