Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 28. oktober 2015

Colors by Llarowe The Fallen swatches


Colors by Llarowe The Fallen is from the Fall 2015 collection. It’s a deep magenta leaning red jelly base with scattered holo, shifting flakies and intense copper to red shimmer. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Have you fallen for The Fallen ;)


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. I'm definitely falling for this gorgeousness. :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi dear Maria! What a lovely holo magenta *___*

    SvarSlet
  3. Uhm... not my shade, but I can't not like a holo! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's also not entirely mine - I prefer a polish either magenta or red - this is in between!

      Slet
  4. I definitely have fallen :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  5. I like it very much and I think this is an ideal shade for fall!

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh wow what a stunner we have here :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Llarowe makes really beautiful red polishes :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Svar
    1. Even if it isn't a true magenta IMO - it is beautiful :D

      Slet
  9. This color I find quite unique, it's a beauty!

    SvarSlet
  10. I have been thinking about buying this beauty. I like how you always show a different side of a polish. The swatches I have seen so far were rather unpretty and dull.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear that!

      Slet
  11. nice, but not entirely my type ;)

    SvarSlet
  12. This is gorgeous! How come you always show polishes in a way that makes me want to buy them? *wonders if Maria could be persuaded to take ugly pictures from now on*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. *for the right amount of money she maybe can be persuaded - but only on polishes Joyce love*
      I'm so sorry - I feel so guilty (NOT) ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...