Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 2. april 2016

Chanel Ruban - Ribbons swatches


Chanel Ruban Ribbons is a very unique color, difficult to describe. The finish is kind of metallic and slightly duochrome and the color us a rosy mauve with a lot of gold shimmer. On the nails it looks like a “fat” silk fabric. I don’t know the age, but it’s older than 2002. My bottle is a “Made in USA”, and I don’t know if there also is a “Made in France” version. It was fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two.
It is very unique, and I kind of like it...


1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

8 kommentarer:

  1. Hi dear Maria! You know, this is the typical nail polish I like *__*

    SvarSlet
  2. Yes, it's really unique, and tooo beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. I do like it on your nails ♡ I don't know if I could possibly wear it but we know that this kind of Chanel's are just amazing for the time when they were sold ^^

    SvarSlet
  4. There is something about this that I like, I can't quite put my finger on what it is :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, that is quite a surprise to hear, but I think I feel the same way!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...