Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 30. april 2016

Floral Taboo nail art


OK, I have been too busy to swatch more old Chanel polishes - so this Saturday I have nail art from the vault - on Chanel...
The base color is my beloved Chanel Taboo 583, and I painted the floral vines with acrylic craft colors; the top coat is Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?


1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

16 kommentarer:

  1. Maria's flowers! I've missed them, lovely!

    SvarSlet
  2. That's very pretty, your nails like having flowers on them! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, they love that!

      Slet
  3. These flowers work so well with Taboo.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased you think so, thank you so much Vedrana!

      Slet
  4. Chanel Taboo is gorgeous! I think that drawing on Chanel polishes is not a taboo, especially if drawing leads to this beautiful floral result! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Tanja, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  5. Ohhh... this is truly nail ART! Gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Joyce, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  6. Awww...*_* I am more than happy to see your floral mani! Love it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Amazing nailart! I like it a lot!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...