Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 22. november 2016

Winstonia stamping plates review


Today I have a review of Winstonia stamping plates - and whimsical is the first word that comes to mind, when I think of their plates!


Winstonia is located in USA.
The plates come individually packed with instructions on the back. They have a blue protective film and a plastic foil on the back – no sharp edges. 
My plates came in this lovely blue velvet pouch with the logo on the front.
The plate size:  7 x 8 cm.
The pattern size The patterns are 1.8 x 1.5 cm for the rectangular patterns + bigger and smaller for the rest.
The price varies depending on where you buy. From Winstonia single plates are $4.95, and sets are sold at a lower price.
The etching is medium depth and really nice and even – and the thin fine lines stamp beautifully.
Where to buy: Winstonia, Ebay and Amazon – possibly more places.

Lets meet the plates:
The base is Masura Obsidian stamped with Pueen 100 White in White (Color Intense), plate Winstonia 02, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
- also from plate 02 - remember that the above images are heavily enlarged, yet the crisp lines are super.

The base is Lacquester What Do You Sea? stamped with El Corazon 16 Green Neon and Moyra o5 Blue, plate Winstonia W03, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
This became "just a test mani", when I for some weird reason placed the parrot all wrong – but it still shows that the finer patterns also stamp well…

The base is Glam Polish Down That Rabbit Hole stamped with Moyra SP05 Blue, plate Winstonia I Sea You, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

So what do I think?
Pros:
I love the varied selection in patterns going from more traditional to many unique, fun and whimsical patterns.
The plates are very easy to use and the patterns with thin/fines lines transfer really well.
The plate photos/images on the website are easy to see with a good zoom/looking.

Cons:
I cannot really think of any…

Final conclusion: The plates are easy to use and transfer even the super thin lines well. They are unique and whimsical.

Would I like to buy more? I wouldn’t mind!

I hope you enjoyed this NON SPONSORED review.
To see other stamping plate and stamping gear reviews, just click the "stamping nail art and gear" link below...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

22 kommentarer:

  1. I've spotted some nice patterns on these plates. I don't own any Winstonia plates.

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow what I see.....!!! These plates are super super pretty!

    SvarSlet
  3. That pouch is such a nice touch. I like the parrot plate a lot. Very pretty images.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it gave me a luxurious feel - and yes, very pretty indeed!

      Slet
  4. Maria, these look great! You make it look so easy!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is easy once you get the hang of it and choose the stamper that is best for you :)

      Slet
  5. Great plates! I like the animals :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. I don't own any Winstonia plates but some of the designs you showed really caught my eye! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. The plate with the christmas trees look great!

    SvarSlet
  8. Ooh, the full nail patterns look great! The individual pictures would probably be too large for my toddler-sized nails though... so I'll just write down the last two plates you've shown on my wishlist ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well just like with full pattern plates you always can just just a bit of the individual patterns you know :D

      Slet
  9. Those are a lovely plates! Have heard about their brushes! Nice to see the stamping plates!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...